Beginning web dev
- This is an example of a simple POST to the server. Use it to view POST headers and the different standard input elements.
- This is an example of a page with reference to a script and a style sheet. Use it to see a browser making requests for other ressources.
- Use this page to recieve two types of cookies. Use it to view cookies in response- and request headers.
- An example of a simple HTML (4.x) page
- This page page shows HTML5 input elements
- This page page shows HTML5 semantic elements
- This page page shows simple HTML5 input validation
- This is a page with a few simple CSS selectors
- Try this for a @font-face example
- Use this page to see an AJAX/JSON request to a service (click here to view the raw json)
- Whanna try a JSONP request - use this link and add callback=[function] to the query. You can also add q=[text] to do a search.
- Whanna try random data - use this link (here is the JSON)
- Whanna simulate an async request - use this link